How estimates are calculated
1. Global Estimation
This is the weighted average between #2 and #3 below.
2. using all-time average
This is based on average times of AC, USB and unplugged cycles.
3. using average since (un)plug
This is based on last measures
4. using battery (dis)charge
This is based on current mA charge/discharge and remaining battery capacity (mAh).
Let's consider the following situation:
- Current battery level is 90%
- Last measure shows 100%, 10 minutes ago (1% per minute)
- Average discharge time (100->0%) is 20 hours (5% per hour)
- Current mA = 50mA and mAh = 1350 (full=1500mAh)
This results in the following figures:
- 10% 1h30m + 90% 18h = 16h21m
- 90% to go at 5% per hour = 18 hours
- 90% to go at 1% per minute = 1 hour 30 minutes
- 1350 mAh / 50 mA = 27 hours